Saturday, November 14, 2009

Collide - An Acoustic Cover by Jeradyne

I was rummaging through some older stuff and I came across this clip and I listened to it again.

I could have posted this earlier and completely forgotten about it. If it happens, I may forget and do it again next year.

Jeradyne did this eight months ago.

I think this is a credible effort. It is certainly different from the original one done by Howie Day. The feel is different. Howie's has quite a bit of sadness in its interpretation.

Jeradyne's version is more easy listening, whilst Howie's would be a sound track for an imminent breakup.

Well .... did I get it wrong?

Once again, if you are viewing this on facebook notes, please click on the link for my original blog post to access the video clip on youtube.

http://canonmalaysians.blogspot.com/2009/11/collide-acoustic-cover-by-jeradyne.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails