Saturday, May 31, 2008

Met Peter Chin

Where?? Met him in Danau Desa. Looks like everybody is flocking to DD to meet me. Hmmm...

Who?? See picture. A bit dark, right?. (sure lah, where got pub very bright one?).


Below this sentence is the 'before' picture.


He is the one right most looking cool. Some members of his Canadian gang are here too.

Peter Chin is younger than me. Whether he is young or not depends on which side of him you are on. I thought he was still on his wild 4x4 suicidal stuff but no.. "I am now doing quite a bit of scuba diving." I think he is doing it right. I think it will impress the girls more than playing golf. His band of brothers include Joe Wong (Liquor King), Jeremy Lee (Gin Rummy), Harry, Ricky Yip (Spy vs Spy), Paul Chin; all the gangsters from Canada circa early 80's. When he was in Canon, he was doing PC. Those days, it means Personal Copiers, low tech stuff.

He still shoot pool with that 'buaya' Jeremy Lee in Bangsar on a fairly regular basis.

Cheers =)





So Hillary Clinton has lost the nomination race to Obama. Well, everybody knows except her.


Here's something I find hilarious about hillary




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails