Thursday, May 29, 2008

School Girls' White Blouses

So I read about these white blouses that the school girls wear that turn men into sex-starved animals.


I have not been to school for quite a while now and I have not been near a school for sometime. I don't know what were they talking about. So I went to photobucket.com and search for school girls and walla, some results turned out as follows:-




I think this woman (not the one in the picture lah) whoever she is, is right. We must take some actions. Take some actions NOW.

NOW! NOW! NOW!

This is crazy. These girls are making people go crazy.

Society will go to the dogs. (other animals too, we must not discriminate.)


I think we must also ban the internet. Things are now too readily available, and somemore free.









Youtube, you too.


















Unless some programs are set in place to change the color of these white blouses, I will never go in, near, around any schools, lest I become a animal, and a sex starved one at that. Also you may not be aware it took me 21,000 years of reincarnations to be what I am today.

No way am I going to regress.


Watapuck! (but I think, party animal, okay)

1 comment:

jeeneze said...

You sure you got the right link?

Omg, I'll be glad to know the names of these schools...to keep my children, my children's children, my children's children's children....away from them lo.

Lol..u r hilarious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails