Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday SC - A Sequel

To the best of my knowledge,

You cannot wish me a happy belated birthday.

My birthday is not belated. Your wish is. Hence, you can send me a belated birthday wish. Well I have a couple of these. Therefore a few more people to thank.

I hope I do not miss out anybody.

Thanks Malani Cumarasamy. You are such an optimistic and joyful person. People around you can so easily be infected. How are your 2 boys coming around?

Thanks Peter Chow. I came to know you better only after you left Canon. You can always be counted on to give sensible advice and I will always consider you to be generally knowledgeable in quite a varied field.

Thanks Stephen Richard. You are not related to Canon, I know. However I know you come visiting now and then. You are the best architect I know. You listen, you consider, then you give your opinions. And your opinions are always not frivolous.

Thanks Liew Sip Chon. I support you in the things that you do. I did not forget you speaking up in front of the General Manager years ago in my support when I ask to be promoted to a Product Manager in Canon. With your support then, I became one.

.... and for the rest, read my earlier post. Please?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails