Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Agree with Madonna

"Sometimes we have to lose things before we can truly appreciate them", so said Madonna at the recent MTV VMA 2009 awards night.

"My God, he was so unique, so original, so rare". She said this too.

Call me sentimental. I was close to tears listening to Madonna's tribute to Michael Jackson. I've to agree with everything that she said about Michael Jackson.

I did not watched the VMA presentation live. I can't remember where I was.

So I watched a repeat earlier today. My comments?

The show was so wonderfully choreographed. They keep getting better and better. The stars were all electrifying. I agree with Barack Obama and thought what a jackass Kanye West was. Taylor Swift was so tall!, Now I can recognise Lady Gaga, she took off her veil to accept her award, Emimem looked older, Beyonce has a nice smile, Green Day sounded great, Russell Brand was so cool, Jack Black was not so funny this time round, Shakira was so short, especially when she was standing besides Taylor Swift, ..

And did you hear Russel Brand saying that Beyonce and Jay Z was the best looking couple there. .. And then followed up by saying that anybody with Beyonce would be the best looking couple. Cracked me up!

And the number of times censorship occurred in the repeat of this event sucked!

What was Serena Williams doing there?

And of course, I consider Madonna a living legend.

All in all, the show was incredibly entertaining. I am a happy man.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails