Sunday, September 13, 2009

Serena's "I didn't say I will kill you"

Just finished watching this semi's a little while ago on Astro.

"I didn't say I will kill you. Are you serious? .. Are you serious?" Serena Williams berated the line judge at 2 match point.

Kim Clijsters would have won anyway.

I maintain my prediction that Kim Clijsters will win the trophy this US Open. She will be facing 19 year old Caroline Wozniacki in the Finals.

Clijsters' comeback continues after Williams loses cool
By Joshua ReySunday, September 13, 2009

Statement from Tournament Referee Brian Earley

She didn’t want to win this way. And from the sound of the boos echoing throughout Arthur Ashe Stadium, tennis fans didn’t either.

But Kim Clijsters’ comeback story continued at the US Open Saturday in a manner rarely seen in Flushing since the days of John McEnroe and Ilie Nastase: via code violation.

Continue reading here.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails