Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Stanley Cheong

And yes, it is my birthday today.

So "Happy Birthday" Stanley Cheong.

Besides me wishing 'ownself', there were also a couple of others who wished me; with one wishing that I get everything I wanted. I have to decline this one as quite a lot of things that I wish for myself are illegal.

In rock jargon, Jullie Chin is Rock Steady. She never fail to send me a card every year. (I am going to pretend that she does not send off 120 cards every month). May I wish you back that every house you move in brings you joy and happiness. Well, and may your friends bother to reply your emails.

Samantha Sim, thanks for your wishes. May your passion for your publication project never diminishes and may your husband continues to take pictures with you always, as in your recent Bali trip.

Marjorie Chang, thanks too. And may your very pretty daughters grow up to love their mum to the max. (Pictures?)

Joe Wong, thanks. You epitomize enduring hopes and dreams. You are the one who spoke of chicks more than anyone I know. May you be young at heart and body forever.

Wong Choon Heng, thanks. Should you become the CEO (of which you are capable, no doubt)of Canon Europa, do not forget me. However, should you come back, then we need your vote for the opposition come next GE.

Karen Kow, thanks. I have never seen you sad or disappointed in any way. I wish you continuous happiness and life's satisfaction all the way.

Margaret Lim, thanks. If Larry Poon does not realise how lucky he is to have you, send him over to me; and I shall count his blessings for him.

Jeeneze Lee, thanks. I think you are as unique as your name. I think you joined Canon when you were 19? You exhibit composure, calm and a quiet intelligence and confidence. Hey, with all those compliments, how about buying some drinks?

Angela Woon, thanks. I can't say I pictured you as the HR Manager, AP Region of a large American company when I first knew you in Canon. But hey, Congratulations!

Pauline Wong, thanks. I considered you as the best person to do the channel business way back. Now I know you are the best person to do anything and make it a success. May your 3rd Mile Square in Klang Road be a huge success.

.. and to the rest. I wish that you continue to harbor no bigotry, seek knowledge and treasure friendship, stay healthy, make some money and remember to vote for the opposition in the next GE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stan, you certainly have a lot of good friends. male & female.

No need to be as rich as Bill Gates as you are already richly blessed with many good friends and good times.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails