Monday, February 1, 2010

Taking Note Rather than Taking Notes

Wong Choon Heng seems to be coming back soon. Good to get away from cold England for a while.





Canon just had its Annual Dinner this year and now we have hundreds of hundreds of photos on Facebook. Quite a big number of young good looking people now. Kind of reminds me of the coming Grammy Awards.

Roger Federer won again, this time what, 16 Grand Slams titles. Andy Murray lost. Now England has to wait for more than 74 years for the next English Grand Slam winner.
.
Murray said,

"Firstly, congratulations Roger, his achievements in tennis are incredible," he said. "He was a lot better than me tonight.

"Hopefully, one time I can come back and win here," he added, his voice breaking. "I got great support back home the last couple of weeks. Sorry I couldn't do it for you tonight but ..."
.
Murray could barely finish his thank you, explaining: "I can cry like Roger; it's just a shame I can't play like him."

3 days ago, I attended the Canon SOHO Printers/AIO Fax Seminar in Grand Dorsett, Subang. Yes, the former Sheraton Subang. Because I was taking note rather than taking notes, and in view of my advanced age, the following information needs verifications.

Canon inkjet printers in Malaysia and elsewhere has been in the Number 1 position since the 2nd World War. Samsung world domination plans in Malaysia may not materialize tomorrow! They are talking about local market share in excess of 70%!

Canon's single function laser printer was very close to be in the number 1 position last year coming within a whisker's distance. Canon's laser fax was number 1 again last year achieving again over a 50% market share!

The ambitious plan this year is to DOUBLE Canon laser SOHO AIO market share. This should see them into the mid twenties figure. And the general strategy is deep and multiple penetrations into the IT market.


.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
While writing this, I turned around and looked at my TV and wow, Lady Gaga's dress on the Red Carpet was spectacular. White barb wire fencing around the body?

I too saw Katy Perry and Russell Brand, my favourite couple at the moment.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let me leave you with this thought.

If you truly love somebody, you should let her go. However do not waste time and promptly go out and have the time of your life, because she may just come back and belong to you forever within a week! - Stanley 2010.

2 comments:

DeZemBer said...

Big boss..

Will call you when I reach ya. Your number still 016 -xxxx900? Let's do lunch again. Hopefully can get both Peter & Alvin along.

CH.

stanleycheong said...

I like that.

Yes, my cell phone number is still the same.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails