Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Anwar for Parliament

"My prediction will be a good turnout and a huge landslide win by Anwar Ibrahim."

What I said in a previous post 2 days ago.

With a 81% turn-out and a 15,000 win margin, I could be the next Nostradamus. I know, I know, it is just a little bit more difficult than predicting that it will rain again this coming afternoon.

So Stage 1 shall see Anwar sitting right in front of Badawi in Parliament. We shall all be looking at him doing the checking and the balancing.

Stage 2 may see 30 fellows coming over from the other side and help form the next Government. Should that happen, then we shall all be looking at him and his team doing the right things. Should things turn out otherwise, will Raja Petra be there to spearhead the cyber opposition?

Let us hope that our hopes are all not in vain.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails