Friday, August 15, 2008

Charles Chang

I spoke to Charles Chang last week on the phone. I think it must have been like 3 years since I last saw him.

He joined Canon to do Electronic Typewriters from Adler Business Machines. (Yes, Canon used to do typewriters like Fuji used to do films and Abdullah Badawi used to be a farmer.)

On a common interest loop, I came across this picture.


The guy on the left just have to be him, so I made contact and discovered that he is still alive.

The other two fellows were my old schoolmates. They were having some kind of a food party in either Kuala Pilah or Bahau.

Way back when Canon used to be a division in Mulpha Trading Sdn Bhd, we had 3 Charlie's Angels in the Building Materials Division, namely Fuzi, Boey Wai Ching and Rosalind Kam. Fuzi told me a couple of times that Charles looked like a rapist. Of course, what Fuzi meant was that whenever a girl look at Charles, she thinks of sex.

Currently Charles runs a chain of print shops under the "Print Station" banner. He too has a farm, I heard, on Dragon Fruits. Still going strong, this man.

Coming up below is him again 25 years ago. I would be lying if I said he did not look older. But beware of testing his sexual prowess. He wasn't called the "Rapist" for nothing.

See if you can spot which one is him. His smile is exactly the same. Hey, I looked pretty young here too, don't you think?

We also have Patrick Yee, Rosie Goh, Linda Ang, William Augustin, Larry Poon and Steven Wong here.

The next CanonMalaysian to be featured on this blog will be Will Writer Extraordinaire KC Han.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails