Thursday, August 28, 2008

Rick Low-Tycoon, will have to wait

I have originally schedule to do this post on Rick Low, Tycoon.

I am sorry, Rick. There are just too many things going on now.

Do they really think they can block out Raja Petra? That they can block out opinions and views expressed over the internet?

What do they know! The world is never going to go back to where it was. Information will be available easily, readily and freely. People will express their feelings, opinions and beliefs regardless of any attempts to block such. The internet is unstoppable. Believe It!

Anwar is already back in Parliament and has staged a walkout on his first day. Exciting times are ahead.

Prediction time again. I believe there will be 30 walkovers. There will be a change in Government. However, I find it difficult to respect this 30 people. Kingmakers are not my favorite people. On the other hand, it is not difficult to respect the people in Pakatan Rakyat, save Anwar. These are the people who have been fighting for justice altruistically. Before the General Election in March, would anyone have joined Keadilan and the DAP to jostle into financial gain and power? Did you think it possible that the opposition will take 5 states and deny Barison Nasional of a two third majority in Parliament?

The only suspect would be Anwar. As I mentioned earlier, I do not like Anwar very much but I would like him to be our next Prime Minister. It is my opinion that this is the best alternative currently.

Today I read in the Star newspaper that the ACA has arrested many people working in Puspakom. I wonder how the selection process on which department to target went. Actually, the ACA can just go almost anywhere, any government department and make arrests. Poor Puspakom.


Sorry again, Rick. Perhaps tomorrow.

1 comment:

DeZemBer said...

How come this Richie Rick, cannot get old wan is it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails