Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SwitJeremy Dinner Event - Khoon Chai's Photos

Lest you think this blog is dead and gone
And you and friends come together to mourn
Let me tell you that I am still here
Still the same, not going anywhere

I was just busy organising a dinner show
The wedding dinner of Swit, you know
The lucky husband is Jeremy Cheong
His best man, I heard is Chew Kok Keong

I would not be back with a vengeance though
Posting now and then, just to show
I am still alive, kicking and drinking
Whatever liquids you want to be buying

The best photos, I've seen so far
Is from Khoon Chai, a latent star
I stole some photos from Facebook
Which he posted up for us to have a look

http://canonmalaysians.blogspot.com/2009/12/switjeremy-dinner-event-khoon-chais.html


Here goes .......

More to come, I think?































































































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails