Saturday, December 19, 2009

SwitJeremy Dinner Event - You are The Song in my Heart

I know I know.

I can see you rolling up your eyes and thinking: "When the hell is this SwitJeremy Dinner Event series going to end?".

I promised that it will not be as long as the "Sex and the City" series. This won't continue until the members of Rade grow old.

I knew I've missed out somebody in my yesterday's Thank you list. Thank you StevenIOWA.

StevenIOWA is the awesome bassist with the J-Rock group Strawberry Jam.

StevenIOWA is also the brother of HaoRen.

StevenIOWA was also the gentleman responsible for the taping of the event show. Today should be the first episode.

This big man looks like this. Trust me! You do not want to mess with someone who has to squeezed into a normal doorway.






















The clip coming up opened the night's show. Probably the video cam wasn't fully ready. It missed out the first 20 seconds or so.

Also please bear with the sound feed backs as well as the low volume. You would have to crank up maybe full volume.

1 comment:

StevenIOWA said...

Hi Uncle!! steven here...
i m so happy to take part on it!!
and it was a wonderfull night !
alot video is coming~~...
*cause sometimes disconnected during uploading...a big size file yo.*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails