Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Emerge - The Largest Webhosting Company



Emerge claims to be the largest webhosting company in Malaysia. SharkSurf, the website starter pack at RM99.00 is from them.

My company Stone-Mashe uses them to host our company website.

Are they okay?

They suck!

Our company email facility has been down for 4 days now. wtf!

Via text messages, they have been informing us over the last couple of days that they have been attending to the problem.

Yeah right! I have absolutely no interest in what they do. or 'have been attending to'

Just fucking get my emails up and running! Now!
.
For those who have written to me via stanley@stone-mashe.com and those for whom I should reply. I apologise and I say Fuck Emerge!

The other email address that I most frequently use is stanleygxfc@gmail.com

Never be fooled by this picture.




2 comments:

DeZemBer said...

Stay cool Stanley... :) They are just not worth it... Start to search for new hosting company? ;) Maybe Gmail will be even better than any of them...

stanleycheong said...

To be fair to them, Dezember, this is the first time that they fail for so many days.
They are a big company. And they claim the Sun Microsystem being used istop class.
How can I feel not upset when the system remains down for so many days.
It is still down.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails