Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Who am I to tell Celcom What to Do










Recently one of my colleagues made contact with Celcom hoping that we can do some business with this large organisation.

I was ecstatic with hopeful anticipation. I told my colleague Thina. "Thina, just go ahead and do whatever is necessary to secure the account."

Okay, so we went ahead with the registration, forward our company profile, talk very nicely to the people in Celcom. We would have wash their cars and clean their houses if they ask us.

But no, what they require us to do is to have a celcom handphone number as our contact with them.

I thought this is rather unbecoming of a large organisation. I thought this is petty. This is unnecessary. This does not make me think highly of them. This somewhat turns me off.

I wish they don't do this and concentrate on the business proper.

So what do I wish some more?

I wish nobody in Celcom read my posts. And I wish we can still secure their account and everybody lives happily ever after.
.
Here, maybe some free advertisements for Celcom may help us.




4 comments:

DeZemBer said...

Hahaha.. I think they are quite smart and thorough, although petty. Why wouldn't such a big org (if they still are) demand something very basic from it's supplier?

How they are going to consistently check each & every suppliers is beyond my imagination ;)

Ask them if using their prepaid consider their customer? ;)

Azbahri said...

it is normal for celcom made policy like that, u dont support their company then why they want to support ur company.. haha

maybe u can subscriber their powertools corporate plan for your company, only IF you still interested to make business with them.. otherwise maybe u can make business with maxis or digi.

note: i myself using celcom, also my company (PDB) is appointed celcom as official mobile operator. so, no prob for us..

stanleycheong said...

Hi guys, dezember and epool86 (are you a CanonMalaysian?). tx 4 droppin by.
No big issue. i tot they were just being petty.
they say they can only contact us via a celcom subsription.

Marco said...

Celcom is just another GLC that makes alot of silly policies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails