Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The very special Mr Wichai

I first got wind of this story from Malaysia-Finance blogspot. Naturally, I dug further and came into this blog by Stephen Cleary, a co-founder of thai-blogs, stories and photos about life and culture in Thailand.

Read this link

http://www.thai-blogs.com/index.php/2006/03/24/stories_from_the_thai_press_06?blog=8

or some of the following excerpts I picked out.



















After Mr Wichai (Tao), aged 24, from Samut Songkram province, who earns his living by dealing in old goods, got married to gorgeous twins Ms Sirintara and Ms Thipawan 22, he vouched his sincerest ‘equal love’ for both of them!

Mr Wichai declared wholeheartedly, that he didn’t see much problem in having to perform tiresome marital duties with two wives.

Mr Wichai told the press that he had been best of friends with his neighbouring twins since they were children. “When I grew older, I would walk past their house each morning and try to decide for myself which one I fancied more, but it was darned impossible – I adored BOTH of them


“Absolutely no problems! For the first three nights of the week, I will sleep with Ms Thipawan and the next three will be spent with Ms Sirintara. As for every Saturday, the three of us will sleep together”


Now what's is really interesting are some of the comments.

Comment from: Bryson Fugue
Doesn't drink or smoke - he doesn't need to!

Lucky man and I envy him his Saturday nights. BF
2006-03-24 @ 23:18

Comment from: gavin p
“When I grew older, I would walk past their house each morning and try to decide for myself which one I fancied more, but it was darned impossible"

omg.. what a horny bastard, lol!
2006-03-31 @ 14:33

Comment from: ramoe
Well it gives you the best of both worlds a choice of bed mate and only one mother-inlaw
2007-02-06 @ 10:08

Comment from: manny
you guys. the twins are nurses. can you imagine what saturday nights would be like?
2007-05-21 @ 03:22

Comment from: Jingjing Saduay
I wish much happiness to them. However,if the girls ever leave their husband, I am available to provide consolation services to them.
2008-10-16 @ 00:54

Comment from: silaphinemaowlaew
Blimey, would you know of any available triplets by any chance?

Brill article as usual, keep 'em coming, matey!!
2008-10-17 @ 23:37

Hey guys, ignore the following self advertisment unless you need some Canon original ink/toner cartridges. What I am doing here is to better my chances on internet search engines, if you know what I mean. Where to buy original Canon ink and toner cartridges in Malaysia. Go to: www.buycanoninmlaysia.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails