Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Hiatus not amounting to a Sabbatical

Definitions of hiatus on the Web:
suspension: an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
a missing piece (as a gap in a manuscript)

A sabbatical year is a prolonged hiatus, typically one year, in the career of an otherwise successful individual taken in order to fulfill some dream, e.g. writing a book or travelling extensively.

So I will be taking a hiatus.

I will be away on a short holiday and shall try my best to be away from any computer and any Internet connection.

I know some of you will miss me and some hope that I won't come back. I shall endeavour to disappoint the latter and reconnect with the former by early next week.

See you later, alligator.
Don't forget your toilet paper.

How about some pictures of 23 year old Megan Fox for you guys to drool over.












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails