Friday, July 31, 2009

A Random Post

Well, it is not like many people will noticed. But horrors!, we have a 2 whole day without a post from me.

Joe Wong and a few others may. You guys are keeping me alive.

Old dogs shouldn't be taught new tricks. But here I am into a new project and learning new things. It is so unlike me. There you have it, I have been rather busy the last few days.

Some random news?

Pauline Wong's Chill Out Fridays program in 3rd Mile Square is still on and when I was in Oldtown White Coffee there earlier, I saw a band rehearsing. Looked good.

Pauline Wong is on facebook and it was a surprise to know. I tried to hook her up with a few peers like Malani Cumurasamy, Jullie Chin, Marjorie and others.

If you remember Jackie Soong Mei Zin, the Ipoh crazy copier woman. She married a Dutchman and now stays in Holland. She has a lovely young daughter. Good looker.

Steven Wong is now officially retired and therefore is available to start drinking with you from 3pm now.

Malani Cumurasamy has two sons now and did not gain any weight from it. Didn't lose any either.

Peter Chow had a health scare recently but is now in the pink of health.

Yan Yoke Ping said he has not bought his Ferrari yet. I told him it would be too expensive for me to go to his upmarket French restaurant besides Low Yat. Liew Sip Chon told me "Let's go there." I am interpreting his proposal in long to be "Don't worry about the cost Stanley; Let's go there."

Andrew Kong said he did not like the food that much in Chan Sow Lin road 5 fish head restaurant that has moved from road 3.

Chew Tuck Hing is keen to have lunch with Richard Yeow and me in Goon Wah Kuchai Lama. We are awaiting Richard's schedule to have an opening opportunity.

Woo who used to be with United Nations looked exactly like I saw him many years ago. Back then he looked old when he was younger and now he looks younger when he is older.

Larry Poon now wield the impressive N97 device wherever he goes. List price RM2450.00. He said he can get it cheaper for you. Call him?

Terenze Lim's early 20's daughter has got an awesome looking boyfriend. Tall and good looking.

Joe Wong is still chatting up chicks like it is still now in the eighties.

Angela Woon looked stunning last Saturday. Kelvin Chen tried hard to pretend looking nonchalant.

Steven Tan is now with Green Packet and could be involved in trying to cover the country with Wimax.

I do not know what is Patrick Yee doing. But he always look happy and prosperous. I did not realize all along that his wife Ally can be pretty chatty.


Some people think Hayden Panettiere is hot. I do not agree. I think she does not have an interesting face and her legs are too short. You may remember her best as one of the Heroes.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, you're so mean. You forgot to mention her fat arms btw =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails