Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sister Act 3, Serena's Got It

I did not manage to catch the women's final yesterday.

I watched a repeat just now. I was settling down for a boring Wimbledon Ladies Final. Not really so. It was pretty exciting really.

Vijay Amritraj was commenting that he thought Serena has better moves than Venus. He said that during the tie break in the first set. I thought different. Then I think I guess the body shape of Serena must have distracted me. She is a terrific athlete no doubt. However Venus certainly looked more it.

At the 2nd championship point, I had the impression that Serena bagi chance and hit a tame short forehand. If I am right, then playing a sibling in the finals may mess with your fiercely competitive brain momentarily.

Now I am going to bathe and ready myself for the Federer Roddick match a little later this evening.

It will be a surprise if Roger Federer does not win and stamp his moment in history with a 15th Grand Slam event title.

You may know that Andy Roddick and Mandy Moore were an item back in 2002. Grab a load of this picture?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails