Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Red Tomato

Last Friday on 3rd July 2009, Red Tomato was launched.

Red Tomato Economics & Lifestyle Weekly is a weekly publication made available free of charge for certain areas of the Klang Valley. I assume they would want to expand out gradually to cover the nation. Currently their circulation is about 100,000 copies with their primary target at 19-35 years old. Chinese educated people no doubt.

I've received a copy (free of course) last Friday and I flipped through the pages just. Nothing. It was all in Chinese and I am of course a banana.

Nonetheless on page 3, I recognised Simon Wong and Simon Yam. What else was familiar include the Canon, Delighting You Always tag line. Also I could see pictures of cameras of models Ixus 95 IS, Ixus 110 IS and the EOS 500D.

So you asked, what's the point of this post?

Gee, I hope you didn't ask that!

What I do know is that this project is very close to Samantha Sim's heart. Samantha is a CanonMalaysian. She is terribly emotional about this publication, I can tell.

Reading Samantha's wall on facebook, you can feel her passion on this project. She too was saying there were people out there trying to discredit and bring down this weekly publication.

Samantha, I wish you success all the way. You go girl!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails