Saturday, October 3, 2009

Acquired C-Box

I have problems with the old chat box by flooble. And as per my usual manner of managing problems, I've gotten rid of it.

It is not so easy with people though. There are a few (well actually just one) in my industry that I fleetingly thought of getting rid of. sigh!

Well, this one keeps on bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching and bitching ... and I thought all the while he was my friend.

.... who is this Stone-Mashe .. .. how can you allow him to disturb the market .. .. he is sure going to throw price one .. .. i've just told the other distributor not to draw stocks from the principal as I'm going to sell below cost .. .. what? i have taken on this other brand to do? that is my right wat? you cannot control me, but i want to control you .. .. how much stocks do you have on this model, i want to buy up everygthing .. .. so the salesman does not want to handle my account just because i scolded his mother, ok lah, i don't need him .. .. blah, blah, blah. ..

I am observing a minute of silence here for the loss of human decency for some and hope that business does not have to be war-like.


Hey, I was experiencing a momentary lapse of sanity. Kindly note that there is no person like I mentioned earlier. Just a figment of my imagination.

Cheers, folks! And please use the new chatbox on your right to let me know what are you thinking now and everytime you come to this site.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails