Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Woody Allen - My Next Life

On a fairly regular basis, I receive gems from my friends. And this is one of them from somebody I know named Low Min Chee.


















Woody Allen should need no introduction. But here goes anyway.
.
Woody Allen (born Allen Stewart Konigsberg; December 1, 1935) is an American screenwriter, film director, actor, comedian, writer, musician, and playwright.

Allen's distinctive films, which run the gamut from dramas to screwball sex comedies, have made him one of the most respected living American directors. He is also distinguished by his rapid rate of production and his very large body of work. Allen writes and directs his movies and has also acted in the majority of them. For inspiration, Allen draws heavily on literature, sexuality, philosophy, psychology, Ancient Greece, Jewish identity, European cinema and New York City, where he was born and has lived his entire life.

My Next Life by Woody Allen is hilarious and insightful.























After separating from Mia Farrow in 1992, Woody Allen went into a relationship with his step-daughter and later married Soon-Yi Previn.
.
At the time, Allen was 56 and Previn was 22
.
Allen and Farrow's only biological son, Ronan Seamus Farrow, said of Allen: "He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression. I cannot see him. I cannot have a relationship with my father and be morally consistent.... I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult to all adopted children.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails