Saturday, October 31, 2009

Create your own Radio Station with Jango

Just discovered this, this morning. As I get excited very easily over small things, I got excited.

I was looking for some old songs (ya, you know why), and I stumbled into Jango.com .

Here on http://www.jango.com/ you can type in the song that you want to hear and presto, you've created a radio station that will play your song and similar songs. Isn't that awesome. You get to see the song being played, the name and picture of the artiste and the remaining time left.


















In addition you can search for songs you like and add them on to this radio station of yours. I am sure there are other things it can do. I am still groping at them.

And if you are reading this on facebook click here for the original post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails