Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dongguan-A Canon Incentive Trip

Canon Business Imaging Solution Division currently has a Incentive Program running for all national resellers. This one is a 3 months affair, this Q4; for tickets to Dongguan, China.

There will be a ticket for every 30 units of Canon SOHO Multi-Function machines.

It is very likely that should you be a reseller and if you are going, then you will have me for company.





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My company Stone-Mashe Sdn Bhd is one of the handful of distributors that you can participate with.
.
Call or write me for more details.
.
Incidentally I woke fairly early this morning. Like 5am. It is true when they say that old people can't sleep late, although they tend to nod off during day meetings. An example would be Badawi, remember?
.
I switched on the computer, what else?
.
With time on my hands, I've created a facebook business group. Should you be a facebook user, I welcome you to join this group as members. I shall endeavour to think of updating this account with useful information. The facebook group name is Stone-Mashe Sdn Bhd. Search for it?
.
The terms and conditions of the Dongguan trip is uploaded there already.
.
More things to come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails