Friday, October 16, 2009

Pauline Wong's Birthday Bash













Pauline had a birthday party last Saturday in Bangsar South at a place called S'Mores. I was invited. I was honored.

The place is good. But let me tell you. I see so many places now with names connected to Damansara that Damansara is no longer a place. It has effectively now become a name. Conning people to make a place look like it is upmarket is so uncool. And now Bangsar may have joined the rank of Damansara. You may very soon have Bangsar North, Bangsar Utama, Kota Bangsar and perhaps even Bangsar Damansara.

The picture above is an old one of course. I looked fairly alright is why.

Arriving at the place, one of the first things I did besides hugging Pauline and wishing her Happy Birthday was to ask her to remember to send me photos of the do. She said 'no' straightaway disapproving me of putting the pictures up on this blog. My Samsung camera phone is of no use in low lighting's.

The two photos below is evident of that fact.















Gee, I realized too late that I forgot to ask her how old she was.
.
It was an interesting evening.

There were altogether about 30-40 people. Quite a mix. Some good looking and some used to be good looking. Food was Western and Fusion.
.
Pauline has got up some slide show of her in days of yore. Actually I have quite a bit of those photos too in www.photobucket.com/stanleycheong/canonmalaysians . She has a number of people there probably from the same dance class. They showed off en group some suave tandem line dancing. They all looked like they enjoyed tremendously the opportunity. Serena got into the act as well
.
Okay, now let me talk about the people I know.
.
I went with Malani Cumurasamy. Her face did not age a bit but she is a little bigger now. For your information, she is now married and have a boy 6 and a girl 3. I think their names are Rihan and Nisha. Rihan is the talented one, it seems. He can already read and write when he was 3 years old. Very pleasant and good looking kids. Very talkative and friendly as well.
.
Serena Ong is now married too. No kids yet. As you know, she is the country manager for Pacific Cigar Sdn Bhd, I think. A Hongkong company. The husband is called Rosli. So she is a muslim now. Do not offer her char siew. You may remember she joined Canon as a sweet young thing 19 years old.
.
Noraini Ibrahim used to be with Malaysia Airlines before she joined Canon. After leaving Canon, she went back to stewardessing. She is married too with a young daughter. She still has those luscious lips.
.
A web definition of the word luscious goes like this.

juicy: having strong sexual appeal; "juicy barmaids"; "a red-hot mama"; "a voluptuous woman"; "a toothsome blonde in a tight dress" wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn - Definition in context.
.
Again you can find pictures of her in the photobucket account mentioned earlier.
.
An old friend that I have not seen for more than 10 years came along. His name is Tan Hong Peow. He had in tow a young wife who has just given birth to a child 10 days ago. What a lovely looking couple.
.
Pauline Wong of course with her partner is now a big time developer with the busy 3rd Mile Square project to be proud of.
.
I went off somewhat early because I had to pick up a close relative.
.
I am pretty certain after when I left, the party went up a few notches and went wild. Booze were free flowing, mind you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails