Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sign language with your Doctor on Erectile Dysfunction?

I went to bed with a freaking running nose and a really bad cough last night. Went to bed but had a difficult time sleeping.

I went to work this morning as my company does not give medical leaves to bosses. That reminds me. In my next reincarnation, I just want to work for Canon until retirement.

But my company allows bosses to go seek out a doctor for treatment. That reminds me. Why do people keep telling me that they see a doctor when it is really the doctor who is seeing them! Well, unless the person is a doctor and the other doctor is sick!

Went to the clinic in Kuchai Entrepreneurs' Park but went away in view of the crowd. That reminds me. Why name a place so difficult to pronounce or spell!. Jeremy Lee once said that of a Canon paper I introduced called Concerto. Canon Concerto.

Went to the clinic near my house then. This doctor has some hole-in-one golf certificate and another picture with a gweilo to distract you while he unbutton your shirt front to roam in his stethoscope, purportedly to see if you are still alive or if you have phlegm in your lungs. Telling him you have, won't help. He has to go check you up himself.

Really, my point is with this poster I saw outside his room while I was waiting to be molested.








This one ask you a very important question. It says "How's your love life?"

I am sure it did not ask if you cuddle up with your partner when you sleep. That reminds me. Nowadays, it is called spooning if both of you face the same direction. I have been calling it the motorbike position.

If you want to improve your love life, there's a quick solution. Seize the moment. Use your thumb to talk to your Doctor about erectile difficulties.

And you have 2 symbols of the thumbs. One up and one down.

For 2 seconds, I was pretty impressed. Wow, now one does not have to talk, to save on embarrassments. Just show the Doctor the thumb down and he will understand.

Then.... then. How after? So now the Doctor knows that you have the male morning sickness. He nod his head and look at you. You nod your head and look at him.

10 seconds passed. Then the doctor nod his head and you follow suit.

Another 10 seconds passed. There has to be a dialog, otherwise, the scene above will continue until both of you grow old and die. Well, on the million to one chance that both of you can sign, then there would be progress. Otherwise ..... ..

So now, who is the smartass creative brain behind the poster?

If you want to improve your love life, yah, doesn't everybody?

there's a quick solution, really?

Seize the moment. okay, I will

Use your thumb to talk to your Doctor about erectile difficulties. And that's your solution? you dumb ass!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails