Sunday, December 21, 2008

Back in the High Life Again

Ayam Back!, to borrow from Samy Vellu.

A while ago, I reported that the Canon Penang office has moved. I posted a picture of the new office that I obtained from the Canon website. Somebody mentioned that it was a wrong picture. "You can still see the MAA logo, very obvious lah."

So I went to Penang to have a look myself. This dude anonymous was absolutely correct. I took some photos.




This is the office I went to.







Opposite is this Oldtile place.






Can see the brand or not?












Up and






Down the road.




So, once again, if you are picking up Patrick Thum for a drink at 3pm; this is the right place.
.
I am back in the high life again, after a short hiatus.
.
Steve Winwood was and is a very respected musician formerly with The Spencer Davies Group, then Traffic and then later formed the first SuperGroup with Eric Clapton and Ginger Baker named Blind Faith. Their first gig live was a free show in Hyde Park, London performing for 100,000 people in 1969.
.
He reappeared strongly in 1986 with a solo album and this is the first hit song from that album "Back in the High Life Again".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails