Saturday, December 13, 2008

Love Guru and XXX

I watched two movies recently. Love Guru on DVD and XXX again on Astro.

There was a scene where Jessica Alba did a Bollywood. This was my favorite scene in Love Guru. Here goes ..





On XXX, my favorite scene was when Vin Diesel kissed Asia Argento for the first time, and after the kiss, she said something like "Did you enjoy that?" He said yes. Then "Good, because you will never have that again". or something like that.



Well, I can't find a clip of that scene. The one they have on youtube stopped short of the clever one-liner comment by Asia Argento.


Whilst looking for that kiss scene, I came across this one on X-Files, Fight the Future. In the movie, Mulder was interruped by a bee sting on Scully just before the kiss. In this one .... .. see for yourself?

(You'll need some patience.)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails