Friday, December 12, 2008

'Char Siew' at Seremban Favorites

You may remember that recently I posted up some photos I received showing some awesome food especially the 'char siew'. I mentioned in that post then that I will buy lunch if somebody were to bring me to that awesome place.

Well, one kind soul responded and we went merrily to the place for lunch yesterday.













.
.
My photos aren't as good as those that I received and posted earlier. What to do; Canon hasn't come out with a camera phone yet. So meantime, I would have to make do with my Samsung as I refuse to carry a phone and a camera in my pants pockets. Can sometimes give people the wrong ideas on the unnatural bulges.
.
The handsome bloke in the last picture is Wan Heng Yuen, an old friend I bumped into there.
.
This place is owned by William all right. Except that our William Liang is more handsome. I understand now that this place is known to be patronized by many Canon people. Siew Ho, Dik Hong, Pearly etc.

We ordered some stuff. They brought the soup siu kow instead of the fried ones. We had that changed. We wanted meatballs and they brought fish balls. We made do with this one.
.
The char siew was a mite too fat for my liking. We did ordered pun fai sow though. The taste was excellent with the edges just burnt enough. The fried siu kow was excellent too. Could be the best I have tasted. The fish balls were so-so. Anyway I prefer meat balls any time.
.
The Hakka mee was really good. Not wet and really crunchy, with some minced meat to go with it.
.
Yes, I would recommend this place for non-halal food and I would go back there again.
.
Who took me there?
.
Revelation next post.
.
Will keep you posted. (can't resist this one).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails