Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Canon Annual Dinner 2009

This year, the Canon Annual Dinner was held on Valentine's Day.

I did not get to go as I wasn't invited. I know their big excuse was that I am no longer in Canon Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd. I say "So, what has that got to do with It."

From some of the photos that I saw, it was a really colorful event. From the faces that I saw, it must have been a real fun event. From the faces that I saw, there were very few people that I know personally. Frances Yip yah, Christina Lee yah, Mike Cheong yah, Cheng Siew Ho yah, Shareen Thum yah, Jackie Leow yah, Danny Cheam yah, Dorai yah, Alicia Hooi yah, ..

Here are some pictures that I stole.
(sigh), I wish I was young again.











1 comment:

Dreamer said...

In all my relative short 5 years working in CMM, I have never seen Shareen SYT (Sow Yeng Thum not Sweet Young Thing)to wear a skirt and sheer stokings...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails