Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Agree

I agree with all those people who say that Pakatan Rakyat should stop bitching about their loss in the state of Perak.

There could have been some valid reasons why there is no anti-hopping laws in this country or in so many other countries including England and the United States as well. I have not found out those reasons yet.

Nonetheless if somebody voted you in when you represent a party as well, then how can the people not feel cheated when you jump ship? For whatever reasons.

To be fair, these 3 mothers did not say they are joining Barisan Nasional. They became Independents. (Is it true that everybody has got a new Camry except assemblyman Hee?)

Still, I agree with all those people who say that Pakatan Rakyat should stop bitching about their loss in the state of Perak.

This time around, Anwar Ibrahim started the game. What if exactly the same situation happens in another state in reverse. If that should happen, then I would have said that Barisan Nasional should stop bitching about their loss.

Incidentally, I was of the opinion that prior to the GE2008, people who joined the opposition parties do it for what the parties stand for and has nothing to do with possible monetary gains. The opposition was not supposed to win. Was I wrong?

Damn!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails