Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chinese premier's speech at University of Cambridge

I received a mail from Jack Lim, Canon former Managing Director on subject speech.

Jack said. "A speech worth reading. With the bold steps taken to overcome the present economic crisis, by the time the global economy recovers, China would leapfrog more than half the developed countries in advancement."

.

.

.

.

You may too remembered that this was the same occasion when a shoe was thrown and missed him by about a meter.

I have here the appropriate link in case you want to read what Premier Wen Jiabao said on the 2nd February 2009 at the University of Cambridge, London.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-02/03/content_10753336.htm

2 comments:

DeZemBer said...

For a glimpse, I thought this Cina fellar looks like Jack Lim himself! ;)

stanleycheong said...

When I first look at the photo of Wen Jiabao, I too thought he looked like Jack.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails