Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pudu Yong Tow Foo

If you do not know this place, it is not so easy to find. You need me to take you there.

This is another one of those places that was around when I was 15 years old. NOT when you were 15 years old. When I was 15 years old.














I think the name of this shop has no meaning to anybody. Either you know the place or you do not know the place. People refer to this place as the Pudu Yong Tow Foo.














I do not know this guy. Just that he was in front of my camera phone when I wanted to have a picture of the spread.














In case you are not educated, they have pictures for you to point.















Here, what they do is, they half cooked the food before hand. After when you made your selection, they will throw the stuff into the oil to fry again to give you the freshly fried stuff, piping hot. Some of the mamaks also do this on your fried fish/chickens.

For you guys who prowl the pubs looking for action futilely in the evenings before going home to dinner, maybe you can teach your wives to do the same thing. Pre half cook the food and then cook them again for a short time when you get home. Like this, it is always like you get freshly cooked food in a jiffy when you get home after another day of being fleeced by the pub girls.

Many people seemed to think that this is the best YTF place. Of course Richard Yeow will disagree. Only Richard Yeow knows all the most terror places, emphatically explaining to you in gusto, always nodding his head furiously.

This place, the fish paste is salted fish free and pork free. I like the taste here. However, I prefer the paste to have a hint of salted fish in them.

I have spotted CanonMalayisan Andrew Lee here before. Andrew is currently the country manager for JOS Distribution.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails