Sunday, February 1, 2009

Estrella, I am sorry






Estrella, I am sorry. I did not know you are a Malaysian band when I first listened to Stay. Now I do and Liyana is so cute.

I see great potential and I wish you guys the best.





Estrella is a jazz/indie/acoustic band, based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

The band was formed on 2006 and released their first eponymous album at 2007. They are currently signed to Laguna Music and actively touring the Malaysian independent circuit.

Having captured the attention of the Laguna Music masterminds, Estrella further evolved their genre from indie jazz to a slightly more complex sound, with dreamy and spacey after-effects. Under the suggestion of Laguna Music Producer, Jeffrey Little, the strummers now became a light band - with members, Shamsul Idzwan on percussions and Jeffrey Little, himself on drums.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails