Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Cove with Marjorie, Jullie, SK Lim, KC Han, Liew Sip Chon, Lim Eye Thun.

Marjorie Chang left early and so I lost the opportunity to take a picture of her this time.

Jullie Chin, being the nicest person that she is, thought it would be a good idea to meet for lunch amongst some older folks, ex-Canon of course. Well, Liew Sip Chon was invited as well. Did she know something that I don't?

Jullie Chin, being the rich person that she is, can' t be inviting us for lunch in the usual cheaper places that I normally go. You know, Foon Kee, Goon Wah, Yu Ai etc.

Jullie Chin, being the busy married woman that she is with kids, she can't be inviting us for drinks in the evening. For me and Joe Wong, this would be perfect. sigh.

The Cove in The Gardens is actually a very nice place.

This is opposite La Senza. I wondered what La Senza sells. I checked the Net.





There were many many pictures like this. But I think you get the picture.

Where was I?

Oh yes, the lunch. Food was good. Location excellent. Clean. And they have a outside alfresco area for Liew Sip Chon and SK Lim to smoke.

You know Marjorie Chang. I have being talking quite a bit about her lately. She had to leave early.

SK Lim was in the handphone business for quite a long time after leaving Canon. He sold off the whole business a few days ago. I understand that over a period of 1 year, he has been coming and going to Chengdu. He has got something big brewing there. I understand he is also going to start a new family there as well.




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everybody knows Jullie Chin. But you may not know that she is selling her beautiful home. On a later date, I shall post some pictures.

Lim Eye Thun. This one I have not seen for many many years now. She joined us in 1985/1986 to promote our Canon VP2000 Word Processor. The VP2000 has since gone the way of the dinosaurs. Eye Thun left; went to England for 2 years and became a lawyer. She used to be an avid swimmer and squash player. I played quite a bit of squash with this athlete.

Currently, she is just enjoying life and plays badminton regularly in OG Heights, near my home.




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We all know KC Han as the Number 1 Will writer in Malaysia. Probably the best looking one too. She told me frequently that she is quite casual in her attire and her looks.

What a liar!



.

.

.

.

.

.

Now, Liew Sip Chon.

Liew has elevated to the position of God, as quite a number of his employees told me. Maybe I should not talk about him, as in this country, religion and God can be sensitive to so many people.

As I do not subscribe to this religion sensitivity nonsense, I shall talk about Liew Sip Chon. However in private, okay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the reporting Stan .... maybe you should also mention that old friends should learn to respond to sms/emails, may it be negative or postive response. I also want to thank those who responded and esp those who made an effort to turn up.

Ta! Hv a happy bday this Sunday...

-Jullie-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails