Friday, August 21, 2009

Duplicity

It has to be Julia Roberts. She made me buy a copy of the movie Duplicity to watch. Nobody I know has such a full blown dazzling smile.

Also, it has been such a long time since I watch this pretty woman. She is 42 years old this year. she does look older in this movie Duplicity, but she is still so attractive.















Roberts had become one of the highest-paid actresses in the world, topping the Hollywood Reporter's annual "power list" of top-earning female stars from 2002 to 2005, until 2006, when Nicole Kidman won the top spot. Her fee for 1990's Pretty Woman was $300,000; in 2003, she was paid an unprecedented $25 million for her role in Mona Lisa Smile. As of 2007, Roberts's net worth was estimated to be $140 million.
.
My favorite Julia Roberts movie is My Best Friend's Wedding.








.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Duplicity is a rather fun movie to watch. Julia Roberts is a rather fun actress to watch. It is not a fantastic movie but quite alright. Another one of those movies that I did in one sitting.
.
I quite like Clive Owens in The Inside Man. Here he looked a bit older and lost some weight I think. His face seemed a little dented. I agree with the following review that George Clooney would be a better choice. Largely infuenced by the Ocean's series, I reckon. You may see the similarlities on multi scene cinematography on this movie and the Ocean's series.
.
The problem with this movie is when they bring you back in time frequently. I didn't like that. Pretty confusing a couple of times.
.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails