Monday, August 17, 2009

Saya Anak Bangsa Malaysia - Haris Ibrahim

Haris Ibrahim has been tirelessly and relentlessly promoting the "Saya Anak Bangsa Malaysia" concept.

His One People One Nation work gave one hope that one day, we can all be equal under the eyes of the law. One can dream, no?

I proposed you become a regular/frequent visitor to his blog The People's Parliament, if you are not already one.

















If you have the time, you may want to read The People's Declaration on this link.
.
.
This declaration is a bit long. I must admit that after half way, I started to increase my reading speed and may not have understood the balance.
.
Actually, I couldn't find out who was really responsible for the drafting of the declaration. I have no doubt though that Haris Ibrahim and Raja Petra would be active participants.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails