Friday, August 7, 2009

Through the Years






















Through the Years is not my favourite Kenny Roger's song. The Gambler is.

Last evening I attempted this song in a karaoke bar. It didn't turn out quite right. I'll try again.

If you disagree with me on everything, you'll have to agree that Kenny Rogers has one of the best voices of all time.

Listen to some of his songs again. This one, The Gambler, Coward of the Country, Lucille et al. He has almost no bad songs save You Decorated My Life, which I thought was truly boring. His collaborations with Sheena Easton and bosomy Dolly Parton were huge successes at one time.

This 70 year old son of a carpenter is such a great song story teller.




Another person with an awesome voice would be Sean Connery. Women will understand.

I was looking to see what I can find on Sean Connery and I came across this James Bond Special. I think you'll enjoy watching it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails