Sunday, August 9, 2009

My God, In Beer We Fear

My God, In Beer We Fear
You Can't Get Them Anywhere

It is not very often that I see a beer commercial.

Alcohol and cigarette commercials are not allowed in this country on TVs and Cinemas. And I seldom visit the cinemas.

Cinemas goers will be familiar with this Heineken commercial. Yes, I think it is very good.




The liquor and cigarette boys are superbly creative in the marketing of their products. The more you squeeze them, the more creative juices ooze out. You must see the stuff that the sexy girls bring around from the cigarette companies. These girls make daily evening rounds to the pubs.

However, I can't seemed to find really good beer commercials shown in other countries. Possibly it is a cultural thing. I was searching YouTube, just so you know.

You have ads where men are banned from the the beer making factories, and sexy, sweaty women take their places. You have a huge truck that opens up into a bar. You have a woman who can open a bottle cap with her navel. You have a drinking Australian who sees a plain woman looking sexier and sexier with every gulp. etc. etc.

Certainly not as unique as the one above.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails