Monday, July 21, 2008

Alvin Yeoh

Alvin Yeoh is some kind of a superman. Now, please do not horse around with this underwear outside stuff. It's so yesterday.

Alvin Yeoh is some kind of a superman. Every time I went to Canon, I never failed to see his face on the wall of fame. He is so consistent in his sales acheivements that it was unbelievable. He was always this top salesperson of this month and that. Also this so many percentage above target achievements and so on.

Again, I do not know him so well as you can tell by looking at his face that his age is closer to my son's than mine.

He was in Canon 1993-2005. He came out to form Simplex, his company, and his business has kept growing. His wife Cindy could have play a significant part in the company's profitability. Cindy is always negotiating with my colleagues on lower prices. No wonder my company does not seemed to be getting anywhere. By the way, my company is one of his smaller suppliers.

He believed in a strong company presence in the market as you can tell by his uniform. All members of his company are uniform attired. If they all should go over to Anwar's house at the same time, Anwar would think that they are coming to arrest him again.

Alvin was also from the BIP team ie. copiers and faxes. His company is based in Kajang. He is one of the tigers conceptualized by Lim Kok Hin (I think) as an ISP. There are quite some ISP's around including Alfred Chan, another tiger. I can't remember what it means, possibly Image Service Providers. (gotta check). They spearhead Canon's BIP products into the corporate market.

Alvin came over a few days ago and we teh tarik'd.

This angle is his sexy side.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails