Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Shuffle

I met somebody today and he said I don't know nothing. Said I should not have criticized pretty boy Edison on his dancing.

Well, this person said Edison, his hero was doing the shuffle. The shuffle, he said.

Okay, so I should have known better. I youtube'd this shuffle stuff and what did I find. Look!


Let me repeat what I said in my earlier post.

If Edison Chen need to dance to save his life, the mother would be dead for sure. I think he should stick to what he does best. What he does best is to stick out what he think is his best. Maybe to say that he would 'die standing' be most appropriate.

Now please go watch the earlier video and laugh at him again. He danced like those chickens being chased by a dog.

Will somebody please go email this information to Gillian, Bobo, Cecilia and the rest.

I have to go now to eat some sour grapes.

1 comment:

jeeneze said...

I guess dancing is an art and its beauty will have to lie on the eyes of the beholder.

Enjoy your sour grapes....?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails