Friday, July 25, 2008

Alicia Hooi

For older folks like me, we are always saying "Aiyah, things nowadays are not like what they were before". Of course, if we look in the mirror, it would be obvious, isn't it?.

Seriously, Canon has always pride itself of having pretty and attractive girls all the while. Well, no visible change. Alicia is currently in Canon Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd.

She has been there 3 years now starting off doing corporate sales on copiers reporting to Shareen Thum. Lately, there has been a change in her portfolio and she is now doing copier/fax supplies taking over from Patricia Lee, who was featured here earlier. Anyway, that's the reason why you see Alicia in this photo in my office. My company is a distributor for the things that she does.

Looking at the picture, do not think that just because she tilted her face a litttle to the side, it means that this is the only good looking side of her. Well, I looked around (above the neck only, of course), and I can attest to her all round consistency.

Let me get to know her better before I can tell you more.

Sigh, if I were talking about Steven Wong or Jullie Chin (now Lim), I will have a lot more to say.

Incidentally, I heard Marjorie Chang is in town. I wonder when is she going to turn up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails