Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mee Mee

Mee Mee is currently in Canon Markeing (M) Sdn Bhd in the CII Division. (simply means printer and digital camera division).

Once again, in my twisted and convoluted interpretation of a CanonMalaysian, she should not be featured. Then again, with so many arrests being done currently in this country, I am running out of people to consider. Is this what they called Arrested Development?

Actually I do not know much about Mee Mee.

Well, she is young, attractive and not pregnant. She is engaging, intelligent and articulate. She is clear headed and knows what she wants. When she became a big boss one day, she will look kindly upon me and will give me APs, timber concessions and introduce me to some good looking Mongolian girls who will only meet me outside this country. Girls I do not have to marry in Korea or buy them houses in Mongolia. Having meals in Paris with some Deputy Prime Ministers is okay.

Mee Mee comes from not too big a city up north but cannot speak Thai, unlike Ooi Chik Hoe. No doubt she can dance better than that Edison Chen.

See, didn't I tell you, I don't know too much about her?

And once again, please do not come around and say her English name should be Maggie or other such lame jokes.

I remembered knowing a girl named May Lan working as a cashier in a pub a while ago. Everytime when she menioned her name to someone who asked, that someone will break out with this "May Lan May Lan wor ai nee" song like May Lan was hearing it for the first time. She finally have to quit her job after hearing this starting line of the song 6,588 times and having decided not to change her name.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails