Saturday, July 5, 2008

Malaysia Today - New IP

I have absolutely no idea why Raja Petra acquired a new IP for his Malaysia Today site. Well, this is appearing on his page.

ALERT

Please spread our new IP to all friends that still searching for MT site, thank you. Happy reading & commenting!

Ok, for those fans of Raja Petra who currently cannot find the site. Here goes:

http://www.malaysia-today.net/

This one has the 2008 dropped off at the end of the old address.


Malaysian politics has never been this interesting before. Nowadays, waking up early mornings to quickly find out what are in the headlines has become the highlight of my day.

You may not believe me if I tell you that I have always wanted to make movies, as movies have always fascinated me. I bet you, if I make a movie, it will certainly stars characters playing Najib, Anwar, Altantuya, Raja Petra, sodomisers and sodomisees, Abdullah, Lim Kit Siang, some powerful sons-in-laws, more powerful sons of a gun, etc. You will have power tussles, explosive murders, suspense, gay relationships, lawsuits, submarines, C4 weaponries, location shoots in Mongolia, weddings in Korea, oil for food in the Middle East, beautiful women who are susceptible to anal intercourses, past Prime Ministers muscling in on the actions, maybe throw in some school girls in transparent uniforms. Oh yes, and a lot of statutory declarations of all kinds.

How can this movie be not a big hit countrywide and maybe even worldwide.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails