Saturday, July 26, 2008

Your's Truly

Went over to Ikea earlier today. Thought of picking something from there as they have a sale on. "Everything is flying off the shelves" so said the signs. Made me kinda think of the X-Files, you know, the two leading people in it with the ugly names; Mulder and Scully.

I have never heard of two uglier names of leading actors anywhere. They are coming back with a new movie after a 10 years hiatus. I want to believe that it will be a good one as I quite enjoyed some of their episodes. Their first movie wasn't hot though. A movie would certainly be better than bringing back the series, as plots over time can get sillier and sillier.

I've seen a trailer on this new movie. It wasn't good. Thought I'll spare you the agony by not posting it.

As my family was looking around for ways to make me spend some money in Ikea, I was looking around imagining so many people imagining how this piece or that piece would look in various places in their houses. Some of them were going to make some terrible mistakes, I trust.

In the end, phew, my damages wasn't too bad.

Walking around the Curve, I chanced upon Beh Chin's shop, Yours' Truly. Took a picture of this shop stocked with so many beautiful things. I did a post on Beh Chin, a CanonMalaysian earlier.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails