Thursday, July 31, 2008

Anwar and Saiful


I don't get it.

I refused to believe that I am the only one not getting it (should be 'still blur'; 'not getting it' sounds being sexually deprived).

What, Anwar and Saiful were together alone one day in a room somewhere and they started to touch each other. Or maybe Anwar was the only one doing the touching.

Then one thing lead to another and their pants were down. As I did not read anything about bodily bruises, I assume the foreplay was pretty gentle and civilised. Anwar got highly excited and proceed to invade. Saiful couldn't have resisted much as this act needed mutual cooperation or unless the getting it person felt threatened enough to cooperate. There were no mention of threats in all the news. Therefore, it is my strong opinion that it happened the way I described.

Okay so Saiful went to get the relevant check on his behind, then reported to the police saying that Anwar did something illegal and ought to be prosecuted and punished. Why in the world does Saiful want to do so?

He did not say he was threatened enough to allow a forced entry. And Anwar at his age may not be able to achieve a high enough level of solidity to do the job unless maybe Saiful played an active role in the effective arousal and maintenance process.

I don't get it. He willingly participated and now wants the sex partner in jail?

He wasn't satisfied?, He did not get monetary compensation?, He saw or heard Anwar is now doing it to somebody else and he got jealous?, Anwar didn't want to do it again with him?. His mother came to know about it and forced him to report?. He wants people to know he is susceptable to anal intercourse?

I don't get it. Or this is all political like everybody is saying.

If this is political, then what kind of freaky country is this that you use sodomy to get rid of a political rival!

When I go on my coming world tour, I will be telling everybody I meet that I am from Singapore, Thailand, Papua New Guinea, The Soloman Islands, Mongolia. I will do anything and say anything so that nobody can guess I am from Malaysia.


Niamah!! (felt a need to borrow from Patrick Teoh again).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails