Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Edison Chen

In the beginning of this year, Edison was more popular than God.

His excepional salesmanship was beyond reproach. Just imagine. "Hey Gillian, I mean Cecelia, let's make this foreplay a little bit more interesting. You see, I bought this videocam and I would like to see how it works. .. I know, I know, just a few minutes only .. no lah, no one is gonna see this, just for ourselves mah .. yes, yes, of course, I will wash away later .. no, no, I will not keep a copy .. you think I mad ahr? aiyah, what if my computer needs to be sent to a repairperson. Sure die lor, like that. .. No worries. Nicky also wouldn't know one. I know he was my classmate in 10th grade. Yes, yes, he good friend. But how he knows, I ask you? CSI people also wouldn't know one. .. wah, ay, some parts of your body, . all real one ahr? .. yah yah, very nice, very nice. ay, you hungry or not? .... " ... and so on.

Edison has got to be the greatest salesman ever. Maybe CMMSB human resources team should track him down to give a talk to all the salespeople.

Okay, now that we know Edison is supergood in certain skills, I would like to show you something that he really suck at. Really. Watch this.

You can tell that Edison cannot dance to save his life. I am sure even Richard Yeow can dance better than that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails