Monday, July 7, 2008

Roger Federer

How could he have lost?

He had me cheering him on. He had his not so thin girlfriend cheering him on. Most important of all, he had the long arms, long legs, immaculate skinned, come-on thick lips of Gwen Stefani cheering him on.

A record breaking 6 times Wimbledon consequtive win in the cards. What was he thinking? This mother is supposed to be the best all rounder with no weakness in any area. It's unlike Beckham who can't bend it with his left foot.

I don't want to talk about him already. Let's talk about Gwen. You'll see here, even Gwen didn't want to talk about him.

Singer Gwen Stefani and her husband Gavin Rossdale attend the finals match between Rafael Nadal of Spain and Roger Federer of Switzerland at the Wimbledon tennis championships in London July 6, 2008.

Gwen Stefani says she and husband Gavin Rossdale have got "more romantic" since having son Kingston. The 38-year-old singer - who is currently expecting her second child with former Bush frontman Gavin - admits her relationship with Gavin improved after they became parents.

She said: "I feel Gavin and I are closer in many ways now that we have a child together. We've both become more romantic and caring for each other." Gwen also revealed she found it difficult to leave Kingston to return to work.

She added: "Sometimes I feel very stressed and think it's insane to be having so much going on when all I want to is relax and play with Kingston, but I'm in love with my fashion label L.A.M.B now. "The simple reason I started my label was to have something creative in my life other than music. I pinch myself every day, every second, when I think how far things have come for me."

Being the intelligent you, I am sure you'd realized that Gwen Stefani wanted to tell you that she is currently pretty sexually active. (Can you see or not?)

Maybe Federer got distracted by Nadal always having to pinch out his panties. We all do not know why other tennis players have no problems like him. Geraldine said. "Maybe he should have asked Federer for his advice, like hey, what brand of underwear are you wearing huh?"

Anyway the match was really good, I enjoyed it immensely. First class display of skills and courtcrafts. The only thing I did not like was Federer losing. Damn it!

Can't his girlfriend be just called Jane or Elizabeth of something? She has to be called Mirka Vavrinec.

I think tomorrow, I'll just get back to Anwar, Najib and the new Statutory Declaration of the now missing Balasubramaniam.

Even Wong Choon Heng said so in his blog earlier that he thought Roger Federer should be the one to beat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails