Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Tree Outside

Okay, I know. "The Tree Outside" sounded like another one of those novels by Han Suyin or one of the numerous female Chinese writers who fled China during the Cultural Revolution for the Americas.

I think Han Suyin's latest book is called "The Mortal Flower". If there are more books to come, I think you will have "Behind the Silent Hills", "Beware the Bamboo Gardens", "Chinese Clouds", "The Hidden Ponds", "Rowing Back to the Past", "The Cleansing Rain" .. hey, I think I can go on forever on these book titles.
By the way, the tree outside is really the tree outside my house. It does not belong to me. I think it is currently under attack and I hope some readers can help me help this tree outside.

Can you see the damages done to the leaves of this tree?


I guess in this picture, you can see a lot clearer.







These are the little buggers doing the damage.








Gross right? So now, after all my show and tell, will somebody please show and tell me what should I do to put this tree out of its misery.

Tree doctor?, knowledgeable busybody? somebody? ... help?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails