Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bernice's at 3rd Mile Square Klang Road

Let me now think how the story went.

Noraini Ibrahim read my blog on the Hewlett-Packard Reseller Night and saw Danny Lee's photo. She called me. "Hey, do you have Danny Lee's hand phone number ahr?".

Then Pauline Wong called me and asked if we should have an Happy Hour drink or two. You know my answer.

She said she will call Serena Ong and Malani Cumarasamy. Somebody contacted Jeeneze Lee and Chua Hock Keat.

So off we went. I saw one employee girl there taking pictures and I left her my email address. She never did contact me and therefore the few photos I have here with my incompetent-at-night camera phone shows like we were in some kind of a seedy night club or something.






.
.
..
..
.
.
.
..
.
,
,
.
So the few people, all CanonMalaysians, present then were:
.
Danny Lee, Country Group General Manager Hewlett-Packard.
.
Noraini Ibrahim, previous high flying air stewardess and now with CIMB.
.
Pauline Wong, responsible for the development of 3rd Mile Square Klang Road.
.
Malani Cumarasamy, partner of a dive center in Pulau Perhentian.
.
Serena Ong, Country Manager for Pacific Cigars, a Hong Kong company.
.
Jeeneze Lee, owner of a push cart retail chain on labels.
.
Chua Hock Keat, Senior Director Canon Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd.
.

The girls were all in my team when I was in Canon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails